Do you sometimes feel isolated or disconnected from others?
What if you could feel a deep sense of belonging?
- Belonging is more than a wish; it’s a requirement for flourishing. In ancient times – and today – the greatest punishment was exile from the community.
- Between the pandemic and the political divides, many of us are feeling rootless and separated from our communities.
What would it be like to know you have a place in the world?
During our time together you will have an opportunity to:
- Have an experience of belonging with your family lineage, even if you never knew them
- Feel your place in the tapestry of life
- Connect with others who are on a similar journey
Investment in yourself for this workshop: $96
This workshop will be a small group, meeting on Zoom. It will be tailored, experiential and interactive; please plan to be fully present in a private space. To protect privacy, there will not be a recording.