This program is for you if:
- You have taken the Ways of the Soul program at least once.
- You want to learn advanced personal and family soul healing methods (like energy work and family constellations) that address the emotional, ancestral, and spiritual root causes of dis-ease
- You want to hone your existing skills in soul healing
- You want support and guidance in starting a practice as a Soul Healing Facilitator
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- New techniques for soul healing to build on the skills you’ve already learned
- Review of techniques from the first year
- Supervised practice in facilitating soul healing with a client/fellow student
- Case studies and examples to develop discernment in which tools to use and when
- Coaching and mentoring in creating the sustainable business of your dreams
- Membership in Susan’s “Dream Team” for experimental work and supporting some clients.
- Sneak peek into “Susan’s mind” – what she’s learning about, thinking about, experimenting with at the moment in her on-going personal and professional development
The program will be offered in 3-month “quarters.” Qualified students can join at the start of any quarter. Advanced techniques and other teachings shared will change from quarter to quarter.
Book a Discovery Session with Susan to learn more.
You’ll be exploring this together with a small group (max 12). We will meet online with an in-person option for weekend gatherings when it becomes viable. The format includes:
- Wednesday evening classes on Zoom every other week, 6:30-8:30pm
- Monthly one-day weekend workshop on Zoom/in-person in Edmonds option as possible, 10:30am-5pm
- Optional office hours conversations over lunch on Thursdays, 12:00-1:30pm
- $20 upgrade for class recordings, in case you miss one
- Practice outside of class strongly encouraged
Facilitator: Susan Pullen
Susan Pullen is a life coach and healing facilitator. She works alongside clients in removing blocks such as fear, inner resistance, and perfectionism so they can heal, embody their gifts, and create a meaningful life.
Learn more about Susan here.
Spring/Summer Quarter – Tentative Topic Schedule
Wed, Apr 27: Working with perfectionism
Sun, May 1: Removing curses, working with thoughts and fears
Wed, May 11: Business support (web sites, on-boarding process)
Wed, May 25: Soul retrieval (one-on-one process)
Sun, June 5: Practice and “Dream Team”
Wed, June 8: Clearing with prayer
Wed, June 22: “Elevator speeches” review, talking about what you do
Wed, July 6: Working with past lives
Sun, July 10: Practice
Wed, July 20: Business Mastermind
Are you getting an inner “yes” or “maybe” to the program? Let’s talk!
Contact Susan at (206) 818-4680 or by email at email@example.com – or book a Discovery Session about it below.
True Radiance Healing Arts offers workshops and individual sessions for life coaching and healing in Edmonds, Wash. Owner and Healing Facilitator Susan Pullen has more than 20 years of experience in helping people with chronic pain, spiritual exploration, and getting unstuck. If you’re looking for help discovering your life purpose, contact us today!
Although our soul healing, family constellations, spiritual mentoring, and life coaching modalities can be a great complement to working with a healthcare provider or therapist, our work and the information here is in no way intended to substitute for proper medical or mental health care.
- Monday: 9 am–6 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am–5 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am–5 pm
- Thursday: 9 am–5 pm
- Friday: 9 am–5 pm
Evening and weekend appointments are available; contact us with your needs.
We’re on Instagram
True Radiance Healing Arts offers life coaching, family constellations, spiritual mentoring, energy work, shamanic healing,
and more in Edmonds, WA