Susan’s Philosophy on Healing
Susan Pullen is the owner and founder of True Radiance Healing Arts. She has more than 20 years of experience working with clients to heal from within and grow professionally and personally. She enables her clients to take back their power and be the person they have always wanted to be. Read more below on Susan’s philosophy on healing and how she shares it with the healing facilitators who work with her.
As a life coach, Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach, Arch Master Healer, shamanic practitioner, and dream teacher, my healing arts practice is based on these philosophical ideas:
- We are physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual beings.
- Our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects are made up of and influenced by energy. We are animated by life force energy.
- Energy impacts matter. (Just think of the effect invisible microwaves have on a dish of food.) This impact can be beneficial or detrimental, depending on the circumstance.
- We are connected to an energetic Source that some people call God or The Universe.
- We each have a soul, and our soul has a certain intention or aim for our lifetime. Our soul has existed in other lifetimes or in other ways, and it will continue to exist after this lifetime.
- Other beings share our world with us, even if we don’t see them. These beings includes angels, spirits of nature, our ancestors, and others.
My role as a healing facilitator is to guide you through removing any obstacles to healing and connect you to sources of strength and vitality. This allows your own natural healing capacity to restore you.
All of the healing facilitators at True Radiance Healing Arts share this same philosophy. I personally train every facilitator to ensure that the highest level of service will be provided. And we are all constantly learning and evolving with new methods to facilitate healing.
We look forward to working with you on your healing journey.