My Philosophy of Healing
As a a life coach, Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach, Arch Master Healer, shamanic practitioner, and dream teacher, my healing arts practice is based on these philosophical ideas:
- We are physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual beings.
- Our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects are made up of and influenced by energy. We are animated by life force energy.
- Energy impacts matter. (Just think of the effect invisible microwaves have on a dish of food.) This impact can be beneficial or detrimental, depending on the circumstance.
- We are connected to an energetic Source that some people call God or The Universe.
- We each have a soul, and our soul has a certain intention or aim for our lifetime. Our soul has existed in other lifetimes or in other ways, and it will continue to exist after this lifetime.
- Other beings share our world with us, even if we don’t see them. These beings includes angels, spirits of nature, our ancestors, and others.
My role as a healer is to help remove any obstacles to healing and connect you to sources of strength and vitality. This allows your own natural healing capacity to restore you.
I look forward to working with you on your healing journey.