About Susan Pullen
If you’re looking for an experienced mentor who can guide you to address inner resistance, getting out of your own way, and getting clear direction on where to go next, you’ve come to the right place.
I am devoted to guiding you to make sense of your life, to heal and change old patterns so you can embody your gifts in this lifetime.
My mission and commitment is to help you access the Divine within, to heal and to create a meaningful life. I have over 20-years experience working with clients who were also stuck – guiding them forward with amazing results.
My path to become a healer became clear to me at an early age as I had a strong connection with the spirit world. As a child I was often ill. As a teenager I developed an interest in shamanism and other traditional healing methods. When I became an adult I tried to ignore my spiritual path, believing that I would not be accepted by others. The cost was high – my health issues continued.
In July, 2001, I woke up with a headache. It lasted for weeks, would resolve for a few days and then return. Before long the headache was with me every day; I was diagnosed with chronic daily migraine.
I tried everything I could – dozens of pharmaceuticals, vitamins and supplements, massage and other bodywork, biofeedback, sinus surgery, allergy shots, and more. Nothing helped. My migraines endured for 21 days each month. They lasted more than a decade.
The healer within would not let me give up on my calling. In the end, the remedy was not found in pharmaceuticals but in stepping fully into the work I was born to do. My headaches finally diminished and my health is better than it’s ever been.
Clients say remarkable things about the impact working with me has had on their physical and emotional well-being, their clarity, and their life. Check out some of their comments. Similar benefits await you when you invite me to support your healing journey.
What lights me up about this work is knowing that as we each step fully into being the person we came here to be, the entire community benefits. I believe that our most important task in this life is to become fully ourselves. I am passionately committed to supporting people who are ready to choose wholeness and healing.
What sets me apart from other practitioners in the healing or coaching fields is that I believe in empowering you to be a conscious participant in your own healing, while at the same time addressing underlying spiritual causes for issues. My work with you is a partnership, a collaboration between what you bring to the experience, along with support from me and from Spirit.
Experience has shown me that a coaching conversation alone can sometimes only move you forward a short distance before you get stuck in the same old ways. A shift must be made on another level. Likewise, energetic work is more powerful when combined with changing the way you think. My approach brings mind, body, and Spirit together so you can take action with ease and grace.
Five things about me and my experience that might surprise you while serving our work together:
- I’m the Power of Attorney for Healthcare for my aunt who has Alzheimer’s Disease. Though she currently lives in a home with 24-hour care, I am her primary support.
- I started making jewelry in 1986. I had a business as a jeweler for over 25 years. I have a decades-long interest in how jewelry supports people’s healing journey in cultures around the world.
- I began working with Cancer Lifeline in 1995 as a volunteer on the lifeline. I have taught workshops and given presentations at support groups for over 10 years.
- I had an encounter with my own mortality when I went into anaphylactic shock (my throat swelled up) while traveling abroad in Thailand. My neck was twice it’s normal size, my eyes swelled shut, and I had fluid in the tissue of my heart and lungs. Happily, I survived!
- I co-hosted a radio show on dreams, guidance and healing on KKNW 1150 AM. If you want to get a feel for me, check out our show, “So You Think You’re Awake,” with archived episodes on YouTube. I often integrate dreamwork into my work with clients.
It would be my pleasure to work with you to help you align with your life purpose and heal through coaching and energy work. Let’s continue our conversation in the way that suits you best: contact me here. Or feel free to schedule a complimentary Discovery Session below.